Where do I buy heat transfer vinyl.
Don’t forget that we also sell a wide variety of HTV, Oracal Vinyl, Faux leather, and other crafting goodies. Our heat transfer vinyl and Oracal Vinyl is compatible with both Cricut and Silhouette machines.
HTVHello Cricuteers and welcome to my new blog on the Customisable website. So, where do I buy heat transfer vinyl? All the materials I sell on my site are compatible with Cricut cutting machines. I hope to inspire you in your crafting years ahead with my honest opinions and reviews.
Now if you’re a South African, you’re probably wondering “Cricut?” it’s spelled Cricket duh and where do I buy? Not exactly and I’m here to tell you about a revolutionary (quiet) cutting machine that is not new to the crafting world, but it is a comeback kid in South Africa.
Introducing the Cricut cutting machines. There’s a whole family of them, and anyone that has one, will tell you, how it has changed their lives.
First let’s introduce you to the team, and then we will look at the pros and cons.
This week we will start with the baby of the family – The oh so powerful but compact Cricut Joy™
This awesome little machine is perfect for quick, every day, fun projects. It is less than half the size of a Cricut Explore and Cricut Maker so perfect to place on your desktop. It has been toned down slightly from the other Cricut machines, with a single blade and pen holder has a maximum cutting width of 11.4cm and can cut a single length of vinyl up to 6 meters. That is on the repeated cut setting, however it can also cut up to 1.2 meters in a single continuous cut.
- It has mat free cutting capabilities
- You can cut up to 6 meters of “smart vinyl” in a single go.
- It has a Card Mat – making cards has never been so easy.
- Its compact and powerful.
- The price point might be a bit high for some starter crafters,. However, the Cricut Joy™ really is perfect for almost all your basic Cricut crafts, including iron on vinyl, adhesive vinyl and so much more.
- It doesn’t come with specialty blades like the Cricut Explore® and the Cricut Maker® limiting some materials from being cut
- There is only one housing – so forcing you to switch between blade and pen.
I love the Cricut Joy™ it is the perfect entry machine to the Cricut world . learning how the blades, materials and much more work. It is also my grab and go machine when I want to craft while I’m away on a business trip.
Where can you buy any Cricut products?
Below is a link to all the current suppliers in South Africa.
Cricut and Crafting