HTV for cotton and polyester | with adhesive carrier
Flex Classic and Siser heat transfer vinyl has a matte and thin soft-touch finish. It works on cotton, poly-blends, polyester and acrylic. Best choice for lettering on T-shirt, sport & leisurewear, sports bags and promotional articles.
The sticky liner allows for precise cutting, fast weeding and positioning even on fine lettering. Ranked the best alternative to silkscreen printing for small lettering.
Washable at 80 Degrees Celsius without fading. Suitable for tumble-drying and dry cleaning. The perfect solution for imprinted athletic and branded apparel.
The variety of colors in the Flex Classic and siser heat transfer vinyl product range opens the door to endless design possibilities. While many different films can be heat pressed
on top of one another, you should follow the few simple rules listed below for trouble-free applications. You can overlay any flex Classic with any other flex film in the Plotterfilms heat transfer product range.
When overlaying multiple layers of film, heat press each layer for 4 sec except the last layer which you should press for 12 sec.
Limit the total number of layers of heat transfer films to four films.
Press 150 degrees for 10 seconds. Remove liner when hot. Wash @ max 80 degrees. 0.5cm minimum cut. 45 degree blade.
- Remember to MIRROR your image before cutting.
- After you have pressed your image according to the technical data above, we suggest you remove the carrier sheet and then cover your design with a Teflon sheet or parchment paper and press again for another 5 to 10 seconds, in order to assure a greater resistance to washing.
- Do not store your metallic HTV vinyl in a moist or high humidity and hot room.
- Please allow 24 hours after application before washing.
- Wash inside out.
- Can be tumble dried on a low setting
- Iron inside out on a low setting.
- Do not bleach.